The Midwest Environmental Compliance Conference will hold its first annual event this October 29-30, 2015 at the Chicago Marriott O'Hare, in Chicago, Illinois. "This conference will provide a regional perspective on the RCRA, air, and wastewater compliance issues you care about every day, including enforcement and policy/regulation changes." The Agenda was designed for those who are charged with the important task of environmental management. "MECC Chicago" will feature State Agency breakouts, a packed agenda, and important keynote presentations.
Additional information and registration for this event can be found here.
MECC events are hosted by state business and manufacturing associations, and are supported by EPA and state agencies. These premier Midwestern environmental conferences:
- Provide an insider perspective on key regional issues;
- Offer valuable up-to-date information on rapidly-changing areas of regulation and law;
- Create a forum for valuable networking with regulators, clients, and potential clients/customers;
- Foster meaningful, professional conversation with federal, state, and local regulators;
- Deliver great speakers and thought leaders with unique insights, real experience, and seasoned perspective; and,
- Provide an environmental "boot camp" training opportunity for those relatively new to environmental compliance and permitting, or new to a particular environmental medium.
A&WMA UMS provides this information about other local or regional conferences as a service to environmental professionals. This event is not hosed by or affiliated with the A&WMA.