As a benefit to our members, we are hosting board speakers as part of our next monthly board meeting.
- Where: St. Paul MPCA Offices, First Floor Conference Room (on way to the Cafeteria)
Online Directions to MPCA can be found here: http://www.pca.state.mn.us/mvri3e8
- Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2013
- Time: 7:30–8:15 am . . . Board Meeting
8:15–8:45 am . . . Speakers
- RSVP: Space is limited to first 12 respondents in person (RSVP via email no later than Friday, July 12, 2013)
Sergio Guerra, Environmental Engineer with Wenck Associates Inc. and Mike Westereng, Environmental Engineer with Wenck Associates Inc., will give an overview of their presentations from the 2013 A&WMA Annual Conference & Exhibition (ACE).
The titles of each of their presentations are provided below:
- Novel Data Analysis Technique Used to Evaluate NOx and CO2 Continuous Emissions Data, Sergio Guerra
- GHG Biogenic CO2 Exclusion, Mike Westereng
We encourage you to attend the abbreviated board meeting so that we can make a quick transition to the presentations