Wenck Associates, Inc. is a successful engineering, environmental, and business services firm with an excellent compensation and benefit package for our employee-owners. Founded in Minnesota in 1985, our engineering coverage spans throughout the U.S. providing a full spectrum of services related to infrastructure, water, air, land, waste, and industrial processes. Our market-leading Air Quality practice group is expanding.
We are seeking an Air Quality Engineer or Scientist for one of our Minnesota – Twin Cities offices. The successful candidate will perform air emission calculations, identify applicable air quality regulations, assist clients in identifying appropriate monitoring, testing, record-keeping, and reporting protocols, and compile appropriate forms for air emission permit applications to authorize construction, modification or operation of industrial facilities. For candidates with applicable skill sets or educational background, this position could be expanded to include a supporting role on air dispersion modeling projects. Job tasks for modeling projects could include meteorological data processing, building downwash analyses, and terrain processing. Industry categories served include electric utilities, renewable energy, food/beverage production, agricultural products, miscellaneous manufacturing, papermaking, mining and mineral products.
- 0 – 5 years of environmental consulting or environmental engineering experience.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, meteorology/atmospheric science or environmental science.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software platform.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Work exposure to one or more industrial facility categories; for example through an internship/co-op assignment, regulatory agency or prior manufacturing experience.
Commensurate with education, training, and experience.
Please submit resumes to the following link: http://www.wenck.com/career-opportunities/