Inaugural North Dakota Regional Environmental Conference
Save the Date – Thursday, October 7, 2021
Call for Presentations is Open! Please use the 'Submit a Presentation Summary' link located on this page.
Mark your calendars for the VERY FIRST North Dakota Regional Environmental Conference which will be held on Thursday, October 7, 2021, at the National Energy Center of Excellence at Bismarck State College in Bismarck, North Dakota! This all-day conference invites environmental professionals representing industry, consultants, government, and academia, serving in the areas of air quality, stormwater, water quality/wastewater treatment, waste management and more. Through keynote presentations, and technical sessions, attendees will learn about new, relevant issues and network with other professionals. The North Dakota Regional Environmental Conference is hosted by the Upper Midwest Section of Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA-UMS).
If you are interested in speaking or know of a particular topic that you would like to hear presented, please consider the Call for Abstracts. Suggested topics include:
- Air Quality: Biden Administration Rulemaking Update, Tanks, Fugitive Leaks, Flares
- Water Quality/Wastewater Treatment: Maui Case, Waters of the US, Stormwater Permitting and Best Practices
- Waste Management: Hazardous Waste, Wind Turbine Blade Disposal
- PFAS: Introduction/Science of PFAS, North Dakota Actions Related to PFAS
- Paired Presentation with Agency/Industry: Agency Inspections, Permit Application Best Practices
- Climate Change